The letter at the top of the page denotes the region referred to.
The heading descriptions of the camping sites include:
- The number that corresponds to the code number of its camping site which also appears on the maps.
- The name of the camping site.
- Its location.
- The district's postal code.
- Camping site telephone numbers.
- Opening and closing dates.
- Area occupied in 1,000m²
- Number of pitches, each of which can accommodate 3 people on average.
- The name of the proprietor follows at the end.